Originally Posted By: artxmaverick
Originally Posted By: Steezo
Originally Posted By: Smokezilla
Yea the bolt one are bad, plus she's a tiny little girl otherwise so they look even bigger. She might be 5 feet tall,maaaaaaybe a smidge taller. The pics bring back the memories. Would let me shoot in her mouth. Painting her face was fine though. I don't think she would eat my shithole but I do remember a finger being used.

Unless my reading comprehension is off, the pics above that you mention which "bring back the memories," are of Rikki Six. Frankie suggested her being fun in a threesome with Christie Stevens and you didn't know who she was. scratchchin

If your paying attention, smokezilla has fucked every girl in the industry. Please don't question him.

Smokezilla, can you go ahead and provide us with a comprehensive list of every girl you've had relations with? Thank you.

Not close to all,not even most. I don't have a list written out though at times I did keep notes. Maybe I'll work on one, probably not though