Originally Posted By: frankie fatale
yeah i plan on getting a full time job as soon as im mobile again.the holiday season is the perfect time to apply,but as ive found out even before having a record its not a guarantee theyll hire you.im also going to sell photo prints on etsy,redbubble,and some other site.ill also be starting school in january or spring hopefully depending on which one i go to.

theres this online gallery i know of that i read about in the summer and a lame shot of a horse that didnt have enough contrast was going for like seven or eight hundred.so im guessing whether the photog gets a one time payment and/or some of each picture sold i could probably sell them some pics and get some decent money.

as for my body situation,i went and had a blood draw and ct scan.they said it could be lymph nodes or an infection.they gave me antibiotics and ibuprofren,as well as advised me to put warm compresses on my pelvis.also im pretty sure medical doesnt cover emergency room visits.last time they billed me.

the gay thing is my dick seems to want to be working again but i dont want to get it hard and/or pound off because it hurts one of the veins thats stiff when blood goes through.it happened at the hospital when i got turned on by some of the nurses.i dont want to possibly worsen the infection i might have.

some other tmi related stuff is im thinking these infections might be from my own spit.i have two cracked teeth that used to have cavities which i need to go have root canaled and ceramic crowned which i havent yet.so my mouth is probably a breeding ground for germs.

almost forgot,ive lost five pounds since the last time i got weighed.

I hope you fucking die.