i might actually be able to keep sofie and get the lexus.which makes me pretty happy,especially since i put the time and research into the parts to make sofie into a drift machine.ill just keep her in the garage until i can have her fixed in the near future and stockpile the parts to build her.

in other news i have some veins above my little buddie that are hardened.i think im gonna have to have whatevers clotting them sucked out.so ill be going to the hospital and probably staying there for a little while.its weird the other day i was pounding off and having trouble staying hard.earlier that day i had also felt lightheaded and weak.i thought it was from the blood thinners so yesterday i only took 7.5 mg instead of 17.5(i thought my blood had become too thin since last time my inr was at a good level)
then last night i try tickling mr mcgibblets belly and i couldnt get it up.so i stopped and tried going to sleep only to still be thinking inspirational thoughts and the blood started flowing and i noticed the same veins that are hardened started hurting.of course this morning i wake up with a hard on,but its obvious somethings wrong with my circulation.theyre either going to have to suck the clots out,put me on a heparin drip,and/or hold my veins open with metal mesh so theyll unclog.

the quicker i get it taken care of the better.if the hospital has wifi ill try loggin in,unless they make me give up my phone.