in my search for funny gifs i found this pic of a cockerspaniel poodle mix.this mustve been what nina looked like when she was just a lil puppy.this puppy even has the same white spot on the chin and chest as nina.

we have three poodles now but i want to get a fourth puppy(a rescue of course).when the puppy grows she can be lex's(my mom changed his name from grouper after she got him while i was away)girlfriend.and maybe cage will be nicer to lex once we get another poodle.

either way ninas still as pretty as the puppy in the pic.i just checked the site of the adoption shelter(they take dogs from high kill shelters that in a lot of cases were scheduled to be euthanized),and theres a pretty little female poodle mix that looks like cage.she cant see,but from the video and the description shes a happy dog that gets along with other pets and people,as well as loves going on walks.

theres also a litter of dacshund poodle mix puppies that are really cute.i think the poodles will love another addition to the poodle pals pack.