gone.amanda seyfried powered vehicle about abduction.pretty standard and boring the end kind of had a nice twist.i dont even remember seeing the trailers back in 2012,so taking that into account and how bad it was,im guessing its a straight to video movie.pass on this.

some lifetime sorority date rape initiation movie,except the guy doesnt really get raped but he comes back,gets his car,and then dies.yawn.pass also.

watched the beginning of a for hipsters by hipsters movie about sunday funday.the group of friends sunday funday list gets seen by a more severe breed of hipsters so they end up everywhere the lesser hipsters go.this is pretty much what the whole movie must be like.i got bored and sleepy,so i hit the hay.it couldve been funny but pretty much every other joke was the other hipsters being where they were already,including a so hip taco stand that its at a graveyard.pass.