also,my little cousin(son of my uncle) wants to someday tell me im not a real mexican because im proud of being spanish.which is fine with me because i wasnt born in mexico,and mexican is just a nationality.its not an ethnicity.people that are white and mixed with some native american arent ethnically american or native.there was a wood who was part indian in county all tatted up and he didnt identify as native american because he was predominantly white.

im aware of my background and im proud of it.im mostly spanish with mayan and some white mixed in.im actually curious to find out what kind of white(ie the hathwaites and my relative thats a full spic and her husband buried in old town).so for those people out there that feel im not a mexican,thats fine with me.unless you were born in mexico neither are you.

im sure youve seen the spanish channel and how spanish beauty is preferred over the sambo-like paisa characters that they put on as comedy relief in some shows.