hi im speedy warmed cheese danish from starbucks.what kind of date do you want tonight?

in other news my little cousin has no idea how last weekend her mom almost flew to arizona to bring her ass back home from college.she was at a frat party with her bf and my aunt told her when she calls her she better answer.of course she calls her bfs number and hers and even when she reaches through my cousin hardly acknowledges her and then hangs up.im under the impression my aunt doesnt want my cousin to end up on the news a victim of some frat gang date rape case.

my aunt was gonna be on a flight the next afternoon but i guess she changed her mind.word to the wise chubs if youre reading this,when your mom calls answer.or you might end up leaving school before you graduate.it was kind of the same thing a few weeks before that too.

but in news of a more flavorie nature i discovered my new fave coffe at starbucks today:salted mocha caramel.fucking delicious.and from the prostie name you can guess what i ate there.the rest of it even went well with my pita sammie i made when i got home.