Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Every single person you listed is part of the problem. Do you deny Koch bros pour millions upon millions to keep their strangle hold on the planet? Who gives a fuck if your tired if hearing it. I'm tired of scum like you. Post actual sources. Credible sources. To back up your jibberish. Other wise it will just be another endless I'm rubber and your glue sessions. Employers hier people based on demand no matter what the wage is. The vast majority if corps that claim they can't pay their employees more are lying through their teeth. It's the same old song they always trot out. Basically millionaires whining about things. If you want to live in your libertarian wonderland where there's no CDC and some private corp would filly the vacuum and people will work for $2 an hour why don't you leave and move to REAGAN with he rest of the fucking trash

So posting from Wikipedia on how much David Koch donates to charity shouldn't bother you then.

David Koch
$395 million to medical research causes and institutions (mainly cancer research, $100 million to MIT alone, also $100 million to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital)

$100 million to the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and $10 million to the Metropolitan Museum of Art

$20 million to the American Museum of Natural History
$15 million to the National Museum of Natural History
$35 million to the Smithsonian