i might have to sell sofie.she wouldnt start this morning when i was going to take her to get smogged. frown i think trading it in and talking the dealer down a bit,i could get a 350z or an armada(both of which are eight grand or less) for a decent payment each month.

my uncle was being funny this morning though.telling me i should think about getting a bus pass.maybe if when i was away at band camp and he was driving it,he had used 91 octane gas like the manual says and left the overdrive on at all time like it also says,my car would still be working and wouldnt need a new rack and pinion in addition to whatever else it needs.my bumper wasnt cracked all the way in the front when i left it.i just bought zip ties for it today.last i drove it before my departure it was still in one piece,just cracked at one part on the bottom.

yeah im appreciative he got new brake pads for it and has taken it to his mechanic that works cheaper than most,but i lent it to him as a favor.not to mention he owes me 4500 that i havent seen one dollar from since years ago.i saved this guys fucking house and he has the nerve to tell me i need not think of myself as being above other people by not taking the bus.fuck i didnt get my first car till i was 30 and now i have to take the bus like a dickhead?my car worked fine before he used it.

fucking guy and his wife go on vacations,added new shit to their house(this thing at the door that goes in and now has some expensive looking statue of a head),and every time i go over there my little cousin has a new expensive lego or two(technics arent cheap,i never even got one as a kid),but cant make good on what he promised me when i loaned him the money;he said hed give me 50 or 100 dollars each time i asked him.i asked him once and he said he couldnt.

i shouldve not lent him the money,bought myself a car and whatever else i wanted.