Originally Posted By: Jerkules
From a Hulk Hogan interview:

Quote:
One change he would make to his career:
“As far as wrestling goes, I would have changed one thing, and I really wasn’t thinking. My whole gimmick was ‘The Largest Arms in the World.’ I was the first guy to have the big arms, I mean Billy Graham had it but my arms were bigger, I was way over 300lbs, and I had the largest arms in the world. So, why do the legdrop? Why land on your tailbone for 35 years and have 9 back surgeries? When if you’re working the gimmick brother and you’ve got the largest arms in the world wouldn’t you use the sleeper?”

Barry, whattaya think bout this? Hogan w/ a sleeper instead of the leg drop. His only moves were punch, big boot, clothesline, body slam and leg drop. Maybe a head lock and front face lock mixed in (LOL Belzer). I think sleeper would have made the body slam useless.

Don't forget the most important move: hulking up.

Terry's out of his fucking mind. Graham had bigger arms. So did Ventura. Hell, Chick Donovan was bigger armed. His height made him unique. Sleeper is mostly a mat move. I think a full nelson would be more appropriate. Billy Jack used it as a finisher, but tweaked the psychology when he first started in Portland. His gimmick was he'd lock the nelson on so tight that his knuckles swelled up so much that he couldn't unlock his fingers. I think with Hogan's height he could lock on a believable nelson, swing the dude around until he's out, drop him and get the pin. The crowd would pop like a motherfucker.