kaz.this is a doc about the creator of the gran turismo games.it shows how passionate he is about the series as well as how proud he is of the gran turismo academy students that go on to participate in actual races.gran turismo 2 and r4 ridge racer were how i learned how to drive as a teenager.i didnt actually get behind the wheel of a car till i had my permit at 18 but that first day my mom was pleasantly surprised at how well i drove.she even thought i was lying when i said no after she asked if any of my friends had let me drive their cars.stream this on crackle if you like car games.

6 souls.this movie sucked even though it had julianne moore in it.watch hannibal instead.

smiley.this movie harkens back to the glory days of horror movies ie:98-04.the cast is a bunch of no namers and the main characters roommate has some corny dialogue but other than that its a good watch with a very surprising twist of an ending.stream this on prime(next time you order something try prime for free and then you can stream from them for a month.also it seems you can be a free trial member of prime more than once a year 8) ).

comic con episode 4: a new hope.this is an alright doc about the san diego comic con.it focuses on a few attendees;some artists looking to break in,others costume designers,as well as casual fans and celeb input.its kind of slow in parts but its worth watching if youve been or plan on going.stream it on netflix.

outrage.instant classic takeshi kitano yakuza movie that proves you cant beat takeshi.usual humor and great action abounds.you might be dissapointed by the ending unless you watch the trailer for the sequel(which cant be streamed for free on prime frown ).so stop sitting around and stream this already.

spring breakers.pretty good flick about lil flavorinas that hold up a diner to fund their spring break adventures only to get into even more trouble during their trip with quite a bit of t and a thrown in for all you horndogs.so get streamin and creamin like ladies when they see willie beamens semen on prime.

horgasm.short but sweet doc(clocking in at 35 mins) about pro snowboarder torstein hormo.it covers two years of his pro career and throws in some good footage of some jibbing(which is what i prefer to watch as opposed to big air).stream it on prime.

pain and gain.markie mark and the rock star in an enjoyable based on a true story extortion movie that takes place in florida.obviously theres plenty of eye candy including the russian stripper that looks like julez ventura kind of,as well as nikki benz looking exceptionally hot playing a stripper.i think there were some other pws in the strip club scene but cant remember.you know the deal already,stream this on prime.

halloween(2012).solid rob zombie remake of the classic horror film.it also has his wife in it whos matured up rather nicely.give it a stream on prime.