oh nagger.thanks to fiend for linking to clips4sale.you chowdered the walls of my imagination.i never really spent too much time browsing but after your link,i started browsing through the titjob and tifuck sections.

"I love teasing you with my long, wet tongue. Look how my mouth is watering for you. It's positively overflowing with spit! It just drips right off the tip of my tongue. Mmm, I can see your cock straining against your pants. Why don't you take those off and let it out? I wonder what you'd do if I spat on your cock . . . wow, you got even harder! Rub my spit all over your throbbing cock and get it all wet for me. Stroke it for me. Follow my motions, pump for pump. I know the thing you want most in the whole world is to blow your load all over my throat and pretty tongue. We're going to play the countdown game. If you can hold your cum until I reach "one," you can shoot right into my open, willing mouth. But you better pay attention! My countdowns can be a little tricky. Here, let me give you some more of my natural lube . . ."

i actually came up with this idea when i was in and out of county back in 06.made a nice fifi and hung up a two page pic of tera patrick holding a video camera pointing at the viewer.except in my version id be pounding off(without panting)and filming then cum on the whore at the end of the scene.

Click to reveal..