i have a hernia right now(ive had it a few years).i tried to get them to operate on it when i was locked up so i could spend a week or two at the hospital.they wouldnt because i have bloodclots in my leg and they said at the hospital the dr or whoever would say its too risky.

as for your nuts hurting,it might be but i was told if that happens you can usually visually see it.plus the pain would probably be excruciating.i thought thats what happened to me but it ended up just being some kind of infection that they gave me doxycycline for.walking was a bitch for a little while.it could also be torsion(which i dont know what it is but they do this test where they poke or lightly touch your inner thigh and your ball is supposed to lift up on its own,as if you were flexing it).you might want to schedule a drs appointment soon.