Started early today. 21 year old blonde piece of Kentucky beautiful ass got here last night.. Showed her around the city last night while she blew me off and on as I drove. Had soso sex last night and thought I might have swung and missed with this girl.

Was woken up at 7AM and then again at 9ish, both times with her feverishly working my cock into her mouth. Went for breakfast, came home and enjoyed a nice breakfast. Being that it is raining like a motherfucker and will be all day, she suggested staying in for the afternoon. Long story short, while we "watched" Dogma and now Inglorious Bastards, she's swallowed 2 loads and wore a 3rd on her grill, demanded i finger her stinkhole while railing her from behind, and ate my asshole with the passion of a Sally Struthers kid being fed 4 pieces of rice and the skin from 1/4th of a cucumber.

we just split an green guy (80mg), which she says will make life easier on her little brown ring when I stretch it out via repeated vicious cockpunches coming up here in a little while.

I picked her up from the airport less than 24 hours ago. Good girl.