bought a pair of charcoal grey nike sweats for fifty bucks and a pair of bobs shoes(which is aa division of skechers apparently)creamy white pearl jam with gum sole for 30 at macys.that was on the state too.still have money left over from my gate money too.they jewed me for about 30 though because my mom lied to me she put a money order in my property when i was in county so they wouldnt donate my clothes when i went upstate.

no big deal it was just a pair of house sweats,boxers,socks,and a wife beater.but thats where the panzer swindle came in because they charged me for the slip on khakis and shitty state shoes i wore out of there.but it was embarrassing walking around looking like a fillipino hypebeast in these tiny little 2x skinny pants looking faggotries.at least the company bobs donates a pair of shoes to the needy for each pair bought.