The question:

Quote:
Say you have a new squeeze, and some fairly good condition but used sex toys, you can't upcycle them right?

I have some dildos and somesuch and I'm pretty sure a couple of them weren't ever used as they are doubles (shipping error).

My inner monologue is telling me to not be cheap and skalie and to buy new things each and every time you meet a partner.
Then the fat Flip on my shoulder is whispering "bleach that shit nigga, she'll never know"...the cheap fucking fuck.

Some women (the insecure nutjob ones) will insist you buy a new bed if you slept with an ex in your current one, but I am sure MOST women would expect you to purchase new rubber cocks, plugs and beads.

Is there dildo etiquette? What if they were only used on me? What if your ladyfriend seems the type to not care if they've been used?

The response:

Quote:
Just get a dog to lick them clean in front of her. Your dog, hers, a stray, it doesnt matter.

Protect your privacy and get the Tor Browser: https://www.torproject.org/