Originally Posted By: Smokezilla
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Come on Nate, don't you remember when you were practically pitching woo to me last year, saying I'm the only one here readable since Monkey?

What is it, buttercup? You don't like me anymore because now I am an authority figure here?

P.S. Since you are the one I started paying attention to Page Views for, I'll have you know that the Hottest Picture of the Day thread is up to 725K views now. Add in the 28k that were lost (RIP) and 3/4 of a million page views I generated here. Now I'm no Panzer (RIP), but that is a ton of eyeballs.

I feel "both" is a cop out Gia. Say yer horny and wanna knock one out solo, w/ no toys around, what is your go to move: Are you flickin the bean or finger banging the slice? Which gets you off quicker or better?

The highlighted and underlined parts are 1000% sheer faggotry, in every way.

There is no arguin that. I was hoping Nate would have mentioned it though, so I could further irritate him. I would take no pleasure in irritating you though, Smokey.