I really don't taste too much of a difference, but I also put a little Nestle's chocolate mix in there, the stuff you make chocolate milk with, very tasty. I don't know if my friend who made it loaded it up too much or wtf she did, or because my form of consumption is very rarely eating or drinking it, but I was zonked the fuck out. But, not sleepy blah stoned, I have a good amount of energy. I'm actually just finishing up a mug of it right now

I have a new twitter playmate possibility coming in for the weekend, she was referred by a mutual friend and we've been chatting for a little bit, so the comfort level is already pretty good. She found out yesterday that she could take off tomorrow, so she called to tell me instead of getting here friday night, she'll be here tomorrow afternoon. Shockingly, she made a point of letting me know that, a deal being a deal, she's not expecting any sort of increase on the terms. However, she's smart enough to know that, the tip structure should ensure a much better bonus for her on the back end.

Wow, I must be zooted because where did that ramble come from. Anyway, I only brought all that up to say, I'm taking it easy tonight since she's getting here tomorrow instead of Friday. My earlier game plan called for me getting fucked up tonight, but I'm chilling with the Weed coffee after a long day of making arrangements for party favors and whatnot.

I'm sorry for this post in advance. I'm not rereading it, but I have a sense it's pointless rambling rubbish