Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
I don't remember the exact details, but someone said something pretty shitty to her about a pic she posted. I can't blame her, but I also have a tendency to see her as a person.

I don't remember details either. But the point was if someone wants me to share something and I do it, I'm not into devoting my time in sorting through negativity on here of all places just to engage. I do remember at the time it being frustrating to sort through it still cognitively recovering. The world is enough negative. I think I've earned some respect lasting this long on here. That's all.

Originally Posted By: Bornyo
She will probably answer those questions, just not in Gia's thread.

Exactly. You get shit for de-railing a thread. But you also get shit for not acknowledging as well. Can't win.

Originally Posted By: Blue
I think that was me. I said something to the effect that one of her hairstyles made her look like she had a big forehead. Apparently that was/is a sore spot. Sorry.

I gotta say, given some of the things I've seen her engage in on film I was somewhat surprised by her thin skin. Really didn't mean to upset the young woman.

Relax. It didn't hurt me. I still like you. It makes sense for me to keep to my website and my social profiles for the stuff anyways. You guys can post whatever you find on those accounts here if you want. I can't stop you.

Originally Posted By: J.B.
I always thought Padover couldn't handle inappropriate questions, hence the lack of her own thread. (and JRV's raison d'etre)

If I'm wrong, of course, one of you fan boys will prove me right by starting Padover's own inappropriate question thread, yes?

I'm not sure where you gather me not able to handle inappropriate questions. I would have been gone more than 10 years ago if that were the case. I do have my own thread. It's lost in the archives somewhere and pops up once in a blue moon. Gia has been more consistent on the board diversely and would make sense why she is more highlighted in threads. smile

Originally Posted By: Bornyo
I doubt she'll engage. She has her own site and twitter she works. She goes away for months and pops back in for a few weeks.

I lurk a few times a week but most times there's nothing for me to say.

I'll leave it at that. If you want to continue this, maybe take it somewhere else. Or hang with me on Twatter.

P.S. Apologies baby g for the derail <3