Happy to be wrong about the Chiefs and as a bonus I was happy to be wrong about the Royals too (I forgot the Chiefs were playing a late game so I had a chance to watch both.) Didn't need the Boulevard after all.

Which was a good thing since I probably would have just thrown bottle after bottle at the image of Ned Yost on my TV when he had Escobar (2-2 vs Porcello already in the game and 5 for his last six overall in this series) bunt with men on first and second with no out. Never, ever, ever, ever (and I have been a Chiefs and Royals fan for 40 years) have I ever wanted a manager or head coach fired immediately. I wanted Yost fired before Aoki stepped into the batters box and I don't care if he dumb lucks his way to a World Series victory I still want him fired.

Fucker says in his pre-game TV interview that the team has to go out and play to win this game and not play not to lose this game and he does everything he can to try to settle for one run when the first two batters of an inning get on base. Textbook example of playing not to lose. Thank you Aoki for fucking up Ned's strategy with that triple.