I wanted a new jamesn signature, but I'm undecided about which of these to choose.

Quote:
why not have 50 parolees try to jerk off onto a kodiak bear tethered to maybe a 25-foot rope? yes, some would get mauled to death naked and trying to ejaculate onto a huge, angry bear but it'd be entertaining, no?

Quote:
that's just cytherea expelling a dead-fetus on set for cash. pay it little heed, she's desperate. drugs will make you do terrible things.

Quote:
i didn't watch much tv as a child, perhaps that's why 2 felonies IS a lot to me. actually, it IS a lot of felonies unless you're a sexual predator unfit to contain himself around children. so do you cheer skeeter on while during his violent sex crimes to?

Quote:
i'm not sure what bromic acid does to bugs, but BORIC acid is the shit that kills bugs. it's a fine white powder-speaking of which, does anyone know of anything really toxic that resembles this in color and consistency? i'm interested in getting some and selling a half ounce to fayner.

Quote:
have you ever seen what a smartt left unmolested and feeling it won't be attacked will do to your furniture? your children? you'll be cleaning the slime out of them for weeks, now kick it to show it who's boss!
Quote:
i bet ac's jerked off to the thought of putting a chicken patty between two cheeseburgers. my main concern is that his arteries will kill him before i get to.

Any of those better than the other? laugh