The LuvinLioness roars back (at her detractors)

Sep 17 2014 11:15AM link to this
You all think you know everything. I do not fit any of the situations you think you know. You have no facts and none of you know me . Yet again this shows how stuck up and mean you all can be. Well it used to upset me but not anymore. I think it shows how mean spirited and stuck up you are. It is time for me to leave this site. People do not always fall into the standard path that is all you closed minded sheep follow. So how wonderful for you all to be so far above someone who needed a ride. I must always travel with my large dog who is my best friend and I do not have a car and yes I travel with a lot of suitcases because I live in hotels and pay 5000 a month to do so. My situation is so more intense than your stupid ideas and I bet none of you could survive with all the hurdles I have. I deserve an award for still trying and not giving up against all odds. So to hell with all of you. Dana Hayes ps respect your elders ! public transportation does not take a dog or a lot of suitcases.

Edited by Bluecipher (09/17/14 12:08 PM)
Edit Reason: added info
I feel the pull on the rope, let me off at the rainbow
-Anyway, Genesis