Decent flight back. 1/2 hour early arrival. The entire row to myself ... both sides!

I like the earliest flight out because LGA is a NIGHTMARE if there is a delay of any kind. Not enough seats.

Annoyance on the TSA line.

First a cute blonde girl in an Aussie hat who I was staring at got angry because I ended up ahead of her. She likely only noticed me because I was staring as we approached each other on the snaking lines.

Suddenly she noticed I was no longer staring but getting my boarding pass checked against my ID. I was at least 15 people behind her. For some reason -- line getting too long? -- a non-TSA security guard motioned some of us to go to the "premium" TSA line so I ended up about 5 people ahead of her.

Cute blondie was unhappy. She noted me when complaining about this random shortcut.

But, the worst was the pig behind me. First she refused to take of her shoes. She retorted she didn't need too. They asked for proof of age. Though she looked it, she wasn't old enough. After she took off her shoes, she refused to wait near the luggage scanner. The floor was too cold was the excuse.

My bag wasn't going thru quickly. My carry-on was FULL of metal, 99.99% coins of one type or another I retrieved from storage. From bus tokens to Mexican Pesos, from laundry tokens to Buffalo Nickels, from silver oz bars to Proof Franklin Half dollars, from parking tokens to an all-but-perfect silver crown dated 1484.

She complained about the delay in getting her luggage, trapped behind my carry-on. She then became a bit abusive ... like someone I know did at the Post Office recently. It wasn't received as well.

After they decided to clear my bag without opening it [in the past they've opened the bad to examine clumps of coins, last time 1960s uncirculated Canadian cents], there was a bit of excitement.

The TSA agent asked me if her bag was mine. Before I could answer, she claimed it and tried to leave the check point. THAT was a problem. She had a water bottle in her bag or something. They were very, very unhappy she touched the bag, let alone attempted to leave.

Though I don't think she understood that they had an issue until they grabbed her when leaving.

I collected my stuff and left. Last I saw of her, two agents flanked her and there was to be a complete inspection of her stuff.

Luckily for me they missed something I missed in my bag. Deep in a box of coins in holders there was an artifact I once won in a auction that should not have passed TSA inspection though it isn't very dangerous.

It is a long bronze Roman nail found in Jerusalem. Happily my collectable went unseized.

I think the obnoxious porcine woman behind me saved that nail from confiscation.