Originally Posted By: Bornyo
I think moderation is the key in all things. If you can moderate your quantities, you don't have to moderate your variety at all. and, the more different and higher quality foods you eat, the less you will tolerate processed garbage.

I had blood drawn last week and get the results toward the end of this month. For some reason they never sent me last years results but the Doctor told me my cholesterol was the best he'd ever seen in a man my age at that time. We'll see what the Blue Apron with it's liberal use of salt and olive oil applied to non-processed, fresh foods will do for me.

This seems reasonable, although I doubt you need Blue Apron for that.
Once initiated, you could go wild with good organic groceries and see if you taste a difference.

Originally Posted By: Bluecipher
Try a potassium supplement. OTC from Walgreens, CVS, etc or havre a doctor check if you need an RX strength one like Effer k, K-Lyte, K-Lyte Cl, or K-Tab.

If you are working out and not replenishing liquids/electrolytes you might cramp.

If you really want some supplement, there'll be a doctor prescribing you one, but why, why, why would you do that to yourself?