In the spirit of the times, anybody have a favorite fitness app or use a fitness tracker?

I got a fitbit back in the spring as a sort of impulse buy mostly because I like gadgets rather than from a health and fitness perspective, but I have really started to like it a lot. So much so that I was ready to upgrade to one of those completely geeky smartwatches for exactly the opposite reason than I would have bought one before. I was interested to try a smartwatch with a heartrate monitor and better fitness tracking rather than because of my interest in gadgets.

I got shut out of the opening day sales of the Moto 360 because, unfortunately for me apparently, I have a job and was at work and they sold out of them in about 2 or 3 hours--before I could get off work and get to the BestBuy store.

So, for now, I'm sticking with my fitbit.

Also, I started using the app "Lose it" for one very specific purpose. It allows me to track how much crap I eat if I snack on junk food. It really opened my eyes. Instead of having to manually enter the nutritional info, you use your smartphone's camera to "scan" the barcode on any packaging and it automatically enters the info for you.

So, I've gradually been pulled into the sink hole of personal electronic fitness. I think I kinda like it so far.