I had a bit of a meltdown at the Union City Post Office this afternoon.

That PO is FULL of incompetents who want to do no work.

I was in there about 1:30PM. There were 9 people ahead of me. Only one of the seven or nine windows open. Besides the employee at molasses pace at the window there were 5-7 milling about inside, looking busy, doing NOTHING!

I'm the only white male customer in the Post Office. The rest are Hispanic. I think I might be the only citizen. Certainly the only one born in the US.

So I open my mouth, "WHY is only one window open when there are like TEN of you doing NOTHING?!?!?"

NOW they open two more windows and a supervisor comes out to see if she can move the line along.

My turn at the window. Once again an employee of this post office refuses to lift my package because "it's too heavy". I heard this over and over when I would mail books before I moved. But, they aren't too heavy. There limit is 70 lbs. This box didn't weigh 40!

Now she's asking questions and comes up with some technically that she can't accept the package as media mail. I show her the info from the net on my phone that she's wrong.

There is a supervisors' meeting. The three stooges decide that the internet information is wrong and their training is right. The refuse my package. I ask for their names. All they will give me are first names .... and there are more than one of them with each name!

After I rant loudly calling them incompetent inferior human beings, I take my package and leave. I shove it into my Dad's car, we drive it all the way back to Queens and EASILY get it accepted at the Little Neck Auxiliary PO right off the LIE.

FUCKING POSTAL TROLLS!!!!!

censored