Originally Posted By: Uomo Grassissimo!!

I'm far too "normal" for my persona. Especially now that I'm not having much mania. Depression, too infrequent, do occur. But, they have direct causes. And, with the sunshine in FL, they burn away in the bright sun after a few laps in the pool.

You mean your online persona? Nobody is normal online.
What was the bigger problem originally? Mania? or depression? I have used Cymbalta for 5 years now and it definitely floats me up from the bottom. On the other hand, I find it is now easier to become over-mood stimulated through alcohol or even just a bright sunny day (or both). The best thing for stopping over-stimulated rampages is food and then maybe a little weed.

Right now I keep a fresh blended vegetable smoothie (sometimes with fruit) in the fridge I can grab a start nursing like a beer. You can add supplements and protein powder to suit. It's good for weight, health, and diet control. Good for blood sugar and related mood issues. And if you do it right it tastes great too. Eat any meat you like but simple carbs must be very limited. I still break down and eat fries once in a while but you just learn to substitute for flour, rice, potatoes, and excess sugar whenever you can. Avoid boxed or canned foods. For example Minute Rice has twice the glycemic level of regular white rice. Of course, I know it is difficult to get into the habit of cooking for oneself and much more gratifying to just grab something at the joint down the street.

Anyway,good luck in the "normal" world - haha whatever that is!

Edited by whorebot (09/05/14 03:38 PM)