Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
Originally Posted By: PrimeD
According to Jonathan Paul Koppenhaver's brother or friend on Twitter, she was the one who attacked him with a knife while he was fighting the other guy in the room.

You would be better off if you were a fake lawyer. This is neither relevant nor dispositive. See NRS 200.200 and NRS 200.275. Also look up Nevada law on defense of others. Bottom line: Mack was entitled under Nevada law to use deadly force in defense of herself or her paramour if she reasonably believed her life was in danger and such force was necessary to end the threat.

This.

Also, what was he even doing there in the first place? Show me that bullshit ring he said he got her, show me the receipt. He went there with bad intentions to do bad shit. and like the big baby that he fucking is, he threw a tantrum and beat the fuck out of a man and a woman. I'm no keyboard cowboy, I know jon can kick my ass, i also know he can beat up a chick, and that aint cool