This has become one of the douchier XPT threads in my humble opinion that I can recall reading in a while. From poking fun and laughing about a young lady getting the tar beat out of her by any man, let alone an actual War Machine. For whatever the reason, and don't tell me her grand plan was to lure him to her house just to get the jump on him and stab him with anything other than a barrel of a gun because no, just no, even for this crowd, to laugh at that is just vicious. All the way to a guy pointing out what his firm is whoring him out for, whether a lie or not, is alarmingly douchey.

I'm not complaining, for the record. Just another reason I love XPT and wish there were more forums and real life places where you can state your opinion, argue your opionion, often over the top viciously, agree to disagree, and move on.

But yeah, this thread smells like Drakkar Noirand looks like Z Cavvaricci's with an IOU sweater