Originally Posted By: Traveler
Whither Gia? Better than two months with nary a post? I realize she had to abandon WeHo for more suitably pretentious digs in Manhattan. And I can fully appreciate the demands of the jet-setting eastern European whore tours. But unless she was drugged by Gypsy and Sab, and spirited away to their secluded lesbian-commune/pitbull-rescue upstate... I fail to see any reason she couldn't avail herself of the internet long enough to make a pro forma appearance, given her status as a Mod.

My digs here are nice and convenient; not so sure on the lap of luxury part as I prefer pre-war buildings and being frugal. I'm subletting my LA place, so I can come back once a month and shoot girls for a week. It's hard getting mainstream photo work in nyc, but I'm trying. My favorite thing always about NYC- the architecture, people dress better, and I don't have to drive. I've been coming here/living on and off since 1991. It's changed a lot, losing it's character day by day, but I still hang on to 'my' city with a death grip.