Originally Posted By: tattypatty
I just got in a big fight over this with a female friend of mine. It crosses the line with me when these liberal cunts start to exonerate CM (no, I'm not saying she deserved it) because "look at what she does for a living and look what she did to her body! it's obvious she has problems! She can't make rational decisions!
"
So fucking patronizing. And people who fuck for money/are tattooed/get plastic surgery are not all retards, you fucking cunt. Liberals are worse than MRA faggots and conservatives combined.

Those are the same damaged cunts who think every time a woman has sex with a man it is rape. You can't even ask a woman if she wants to fuck, because asking her is coercing her.

All they do is project how fucking damaged they are. I like calling broads out who say "An 18 year old girl doesn't know what she's doing dating a 30/40/however old man." Yeah honey, all yer doing is shouting to the world that you were stupid at 18 and not capable of adult decisions, and I aint so sure yer capable now.