Originally Posted By: Bon Vivant
Originally Posted By: Bon Vivant
Originally Posted By: Jerkules

My money is still on suicide though.

Nope, guy is too much of a coward. If he had any guts, he would have done it by now. Instead he is tweeting away.

I also doubt the cops will shoot him -- when it comes to executing unarmed people they try to stay away from public figures, they stick to unknowns like the unarmed kid near St. Louis that some cop just emptied a magazine into the other day.

I called it.

Not really. A white Cop isn't dumb enough to shoot an unarmed negro in the middle of a negro city, with plenty of negro witnesses in broad day light for no reason. Almost everyone in the US has a phone with a camera on it, so if it went down the way the race baiters want us to believe, there would evidence all over World Star right now. Guaranteed there are a couple idiots who haven't deleted the vid, and will make the mistake of showing it to the wrong person. Big Mike "now in the ground" Brown was a thug and is now where all thugs deserve to be. And as much as his family will try to capitalize on his death, the person who rid the world of this scum will walk just like the guy in Central Florida last year.

Now, let's get back to our regularly scheduled program of ignoring all the negros being killed every weekend by other negros in St. Louis, Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, etc