Halfway through and the guy's pretty spot on. Garcia should be number 1. But the biggest douche of all is the writer. He's just a little smarter than the rest of us.

I've come to accept Dylan as the genius he is. And I think Springsteen is probably the best writer of the jondra. Douchebags both. But the talent, or just the spectacle, outshined the doucheyness.

Crosby was a junkie piece of shit. Garcia was a junkie piece of shit. They both stayed on their pedestals looking down on us long after their own decision making abilities became suspect at best. Peace and love and weed and levitating the Pentagon. Right after I hit that glass dick. Their poetry was lousy. Fuck them.

Lennon. I don't give a fuck. Just another judgemental morally correct 60's nag who talks the talk but don't come close to walking it.

Carlos Santana. He's a decent picker. Leave him alone.

I never got that Zappa shit. Jangly noise. But it was jazz, and I never got jazz.

My dad met Fogerty at a Lion's Club bash in Troy, Or. He said Fogerty was an OK bloke. He thought Kevin Nash was a drunken asshole, so I figure my dad was an OK judge of character.