I hear you admiral. Work has been going really well for me even as an old dude, and the blood pressure meds seem to have altered the taste of booze after a few drinks. I've also been too busy to smoke a bunch of weed.

Sadly, I've been too busy to bang the young girls with daddy issues that appear now and then. I am no stud, but I can usually pay for things, which is more than the loser dudes they date can. I'm been traveling a bunch to really not have time for them.

But I have this one 21-yr old who is tired of dating losers and/or needs an allowance and can handle it. But she still wants it on the DL (which may work for me actually), but I've told her I want her to introduce me to her mom just to see how serious she is.

She is still estranged from her father who found a video she did sucking off a dude and is supposedly 'angry and disappointed'. I told her I suspect he actually beat off to it, which is why he's so angry. He even told her it seemed like she "performed well". nice work dad.