Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Originally Posted By: Smokezilla
Just got home from a nice local spa with my sidekick. Thus far there's just been lots of THC passed among the 2 of us. The party starts now though, I've procured a little less than an 8ball of really good Yay, so we're about to be skiing in July.

I plan on doing the first few lines off herbody , a practice that is certainly fun, but is far more fun in theory than it is in practice. Since she's showering now and enema'd a bit ago, I think we'll start with the booty bump,then go from there. I also notice any time I end up doing gcoke with a girl she eventually winds up rimming my balloon knot periodically throughout the evening am I mad? Nah, ain't mad, I love it!

Happy weekend fools! Party safe!

How many loads you pump into/onto that whore this weekend?

Did she do good balloon knot work, both giving and getting?

She kept a running total, 3 in her mouth/on her face, 3 on her body, and one in her shitter. Both of our knots were licked far more than necessary, and I even allowed some finger work during a hummer, not a bad experience at all BTW, I'd recommend it