Enjoying the company of a fine little 19 year old daddy's little girl I pulled off twitter at 1/4 of her true weekend rate is in for a weekend of typical debauchery, she's snoozing wearing just a pair of my boxers with her thing underneath, but sticking out so you can see it, I think the kids call it a whale tail? Anyway, I'm a huge fan of this underrated look.

I digress. Wrenched my back last night moving some boxes, so I too half an 80 anticipating the fun around 530, as she got in about 6. She doesn't drink thankfully, but enjoys her bong hits, as do I, so those were a frequent occurrence this evening. I took the other half of the 80 about 930-10:00. Went to take another half a while after midnight and I swallowed the whole thing by mistake. That was more than necessary and now I'm wired smoking a blunt and watching Charlie Ma-Sheen get a mancave while she sleeps. So far so good, and the 80s always do help my stamina for some reason and she is far more fun than I even anticipated.

Mulling over waking her up with my tongue in her shitlocker

Edited by Smokezilla (07/18/14 11:15 PM)
Edit Reason: my fat finger hit post