Originally Posted By: Fiend2
Originally Posted By: Bob Horton
Bought 2 more 5oz tubes of Axe face wash yesterday for $9.80, before the sale ended. So far I have 6 tubes of this stuff that should last a while.

You should be maturing out of axe by now. You aren't 16 anymore. Move up to clubman or something.

Maybe these guys could help you

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forum.php

I used to use Gillete Fusion face wash since it was introduced to market. The Russian Pharmacy owner sold 6 tubes of it to me for a good price [because I bought a bunch of Fusion cartridges from him], then I tried Axe Controil face wash last year when it was introduced to the market, and I prefer Axe over Fusion: it smells better [citrusy] and it washes off much faster, since Fusion is more soapy.

Axe is a solid global brand for dudes of any age. They have ton of different scents and their product development is solid. I use their shampoos and Detailers [poofs] all the time [for 3-4 year at least] and sometimes get their body washes [when I have the coupons and the price is good at stores]. Their "scent person" who is in charge of making new scents was the head scent person over at Calvin Klein. Clubman's scent person is probably 6 feet under.

By the way, I am switching my "all-around" fragrance from Jovan Musk to Aqua Velva Musk. Jovan Musk reformulated their scent recently, and now its more floral and softer, compared to older formula that was more dirty. I have a Chinese spray bottle that I fill with Aqua Velva Musk [that I get from Walmart.com] and spray it allover myself. The scent is pretty good.

I also stopped shaving my face with a razor cartridges for around 6-8 months so far, and just trim it with electric beard trimmer on 0 setting once every 1-2 weeks or so. Its a time and money saver!