1. I perform with more females than TS each month and every month since I started in the biz.

2. its hard to say what the average rate is anymore because the number of companies have declined so much. There are so few companies left shooting. The industry has split into a more rigid class system. The top guys (and girls) still work pretty steady and get their 20 scenes - this is keiran, sins, castle, clover, jessy jones, tyler nixon, mountain, prince, james deen, preston parker, manuel, van wylde, and maybe bill bailey. But the rest of the guys are just scratching and clawing for whatever is left.

3. I only did 12 scenes that month because i was sick, I didn't go to vegas for the show, and I took a vacation to Mexico for a week. In order to continue to earn money, I have figured out that having my own site, clips store, affiliate sales, and VOD sales earn my about the same as 10 scenes per month. So I normally average 12 paid shoots and 13 content trade shoots that are the equivalent of 10 paid shoots.

4. When it comes to rates, you have some guys that just aren't going to work for less. It's either their rate or 0 and they aren't doing the scene. I have never had this philosophy. If I am not working that day and someone offers me 1 or more dollars, fuck I am taking it, 1 is more than 0. I have bills to pay. Also I can do 2 scenes in a day, so I will take a second scene for whatever rate is offered. I can do this because I save my money. I do scenes because I want to do them, not because I have to do them.

5. Michael Vegas recently said "guys that work for less than their rate cheapen us all". Which is ridiculously incorrect. This isn't a union. If I get offered a job for less than my rate and I say no, there is just someone else saying yes and taking my money. This biz is every man for himself. The adult industry is not a team sport.