Originally Posted By: Steezo
Ren, she is a Bengal. I purchased her as a kitten from a breeder at a cat show that my sister took me to. She's my first and probably only cat and I couldn't have made a better choice. Women who stop by the house fucking love her. I found her "birth certificate" from the breeder earlier and found out she turns 7 years old on the 27th. And I'd forgotten that her original name was "Tequila Moonglow." The old lady breeder must've been a hippie or something.

To post a pic, you just add the attachment to your post and save the post. Then open your post and right-click on the attachment at the bottom and copy the url. Then you edit your post and click on the pic icon and paste in the image url.
See I know my pussies smile She is gorgeous, for real. Ive always wanted one of those or an Oci. Right now I have an older Champagne Tonkinese I saved from Kentucky about 6 years ago and a Blue Sphynx I saved from a whore breeder who starved him cause he didn't want to breed. Most loveable, amazing cat Ive ever met.
YAY, I think I learned how to post a pic, I hope it works.

Edited by RenfieldGyps (06/24/14 03:42 PM)