Strike Back. I love this show. Does it have a great plot? I don't know... I'm inclined to say no. Basically there's some nato/american strike force who fight terrorists and do convert missions. There is a vague plot of an al-queada/russian allegiance that threatens the free-word and the members of this secret force, (sorry, never paid attention enough to know which agency this multi-nation force was from)get out there and kill the shit of them. It airs on HBO Canada for me. And the commercials always showed explosions and gunfights...the weird part of this, is that there are at least 3 or 4 gunfights/explosion scenes in each episode. It was the first time I've watched a commercial and then watched a tv show and thought, "yeah, that commercial promised as good as it paid".... it was better than I thought. And, since it's a cinemax show, there's nudity to the end of the program with soft core sex. I love this show... it barely has a plot...and really, it's just a plot device to go between each firefight. Great stuff.

CanHead