Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
I need advice. The Postman strikes again. First order from a new parts supplier. 10 days late, but I'm in no hurry. Finally shows up crammed into my mailbox. The girl and my neighbor held onto the box while I tried to work the thing out. It was like the Belle Knox Facial Abuse scene. Shipped 2 Day Priority and postage due. Like $3.50 or something. They delivered it. Fuck them. This was a week or so ago. I've since gotten these little manila envelopes about every 3 days. "Carrier's Statement". "If there is a balance due the carrier, please enclose it and leave it in the box. Thank you". Fuck that. I have no intention of paying it. It was late. They delivered it. I owe them dick. My girl thinks they'll stop our mail service. Good. Fuck em.

My question: Why won't my girl just shut the fuck up?

She won't shut up. She's a woman. She'll go on and on and on. The thing about them not getting the delivery on time will have to be a small claims court lawsuit. You'll probably win, but you'll also have to file. Which is probably one long pain in the ass. So, to get her to shut up, and to stop the long manilla envelopes, dip into your girl's purse for the $3.50 and earn yourself some peace of mind because she's finally shut up.

CanHead