Originally Posted By: NitneLiun
Originally Posted By: LouCypher
Originally Posted By: NitneLiun
Nobody dares themselves to do anything.

heh..what?. you're telling me you've never experienced that tingle in the back of your brain right after you've said "fuck it, here goes" when there's no guarantee of anything good or bad?. that's ridiculous. that's like no first kiss...never being in a fight..hell..never passing anyone on a crowded two lane road through the corner. that's some silly shit my friend, that aint living.

If I'm going to take a risk (and I've taken plenty) there damn well better be at least some prospect for reward. In this instance, her reward was money. Only an idiot would dare oneself to do something without some potential benefit.

If she simply wanted to see whether she could do it as a dare to herself, she would have told the producer not to bother paying her. The experience itself would have been the reward. Do you think she refused payment for the scene? I don't either.

a dare is risk. where there's risk there's potential reward and potential failure.
it's the same argument brotha... the only difference is i quote snipped your "Nobody dares themselves to do anything." line. i get what you're saying but she was already getting paid for basically the same shit(stripping). adding money to the equation when it was already there doesn't really work.

flop1 should never be ignored however.