That's the one. I just got the American actor that always plays the weirdo or psychotic mixed up with the English actor that always (or at least before all The Dark Knight stuff) played the weirdo or psychotic.

Today I will be watching the final round of the U.S. Open at Pinehurst. Kaymer is far enough ahead of the serious contenders that he should win. Fowler has never been in the final group on Sunday in a major and he has always been measured by what he might do and not what he has actually accomplished so far in his career. I would almost be willing to bet a vital organ that Compton doesn't break 75 and only has a 50/50 chance of breaking 80 today. Sectional qualifiers just don't win the U.S. Open. Stenson is Kaymer's biggest threat but he is paired with Compton today and in majors when one player sucks ass for a round it tends to drain the momentum of the other players in his group. Dustin Johnson has blown up in the final round of every major he has ever contended in plus he is fucking Wayne Gretzky's daughter so there is no way he is fully focused on his game.

If you like to watch the top players in the world hit the same kind of shot you hit around the green this is the course for you. Every day this week the USGA has set up the course so that on at least four holes if your approach shot lands three feet or more on the wrong side of the pin location your ball either rolls into a sand bunker or twenty yards over the green. I bet I have seen at least 25 players either chip or putt their ball clear over or off the green or leave a chip two inches away from making it over a ridge and having the ball roll right back to their feet. (Hell, Ernie Els did that twice on the same hole yesterday.)

Edited by the unknown pervert (06/15/14 07:39 AM)