So another whore sues Maxie. Fukkin' great. She shot a scene with the old timer, and apparently is butt-hurt because she didn't sign a "consent" for a scene to be released. And that he made some "derogatory" comments about her on Twat-ter. Aww, wittle Bonnie got a boo boo on her feewings.

Some snippets from the Cook County Record vs. an interview she gave to XCritic. Whatever that is, some chap-ass review website. If you really wanna go stalkerish, I'm sure you know Google, as do millions of starving African children.

Rotten: The suit claims the defendants posted a scene and still photos from an adult movie filmed in 2012...without her permission. (CCR)
Reality: "I’m not sure what the name of the movie will be yet because it’s going to be developed and it will take some time. But it was shot and he’s got the clip and it was awesome." (XC)

Rotten: She also accuses him of making defamatory comments about her on Twitter and under each still picture on his website. (CCR)
Reality: "I’m into consensual rape." (XC) Ed: huh?

Rotten: ...the photos, scene and Little’s comments have damaged her character, reputation and career... (CCR)
Reality: "Gang bangs are fun." "You fuck one then you suck one, then you suck one and you fuck one over and over. It was a band."

Rotten: She claims the defendants should have known the release of the scene would cause her “to become distressed.” (CCR)
Reality: "We did everything but fisting and anal." "Yeah. [Laughs] All the good stuff." (XC)

I assume she signed a model release. Max is a lot of things, but he's not stupid. And he's never been busted for shoddy paperwork or falsifying it. AFAIK, only one whore ever had "rights" beyond being paid for the scene was Marilyn Chambers for Behind The Green Door, and she died a few years ago. Sittin' down with Max is not like doing a scene in Reg Senter's apartment.

So emotionally distressed...

Attachments
emotionally_distressed_whore.jpg (669 downloads)