I got one of them FBI moneypak viruses. Hijacks computer, wont let me log into widows with normal profile, restricts access to files and apps, shuts down all the anti virus stuff. I tried to restore from Safe Mode and that got cock blocked. 2 days later and I dont even have restore points.

Got one scan to go all the way through, twice and both times it deleted the same 6 things, so that aint working.

Tech support from New Delhi got me to create a new admin profile for windows, but everytime I try to run, delete or access anything w/ that it asks for my original profile's PW and cock blocks it.

I got it in safe mode and trying to off load some files, mostly videos of the kid, to an external. 38gb of video going to take 16hrs. This sucks. What makes it worse is a 7 year old sitting next to me asking if it is fixed yet and whining that he cant use the computer.

Once this is all done, I think i'm gonna get a lil 120-200gb solid state drive, and just save stuff to externals.

Edit: oh and it either hijacked my wifi router or that happened to die at the same time. Can see the signal, then when phone tries to connect, it says that it is out of range. Gonna buy a router tonight or tomorrow and see what it up. If new router gets fucked, i'll just return it.

Edited by Jerkules (05/31/14 11:36 AM)