Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
Depends on the person. 12 Step works for people. Does it replace one addiction? I suppose so. That doesn't mean that it doesn't work. There's no such thing as a cure all because everyone's different.

exactly. and forget the cure. that's not really what its about.

it's about giving up control to an actual higher power which is the basis for every half assed religion and program. [1]god is inside you. how could god not be inside you when you're the most advanced species?. it's too easy. use the organic chemicals of the environment we're bound to. then expand. beyond that, don't be a cunt and ruin it for everyone else.

@barry. the edibles/pot. fucken beautiful. better than booze. like booze it's easy to go too deep but when you hit that certain level...unstoppable.

[1] the god inside you would be a higher power. anything that inserted itself into a more basic society(example...spanish/aztecs)would be a god. there is no big man in the sky. jesus was a dick slinger but so is david blaine. as base level perverts we know this but this is the internet and some fucken dummy will come along and waste my time.