^ Yup. Which brings us to the next point:

Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
I don't disagree with any of that, except to say that I think we give too much credence to this idea that prisons are full of dudes busted for smoking pot. If that were the case I figure there'd be fewer shankings and rapes.

This assumes that there's enough pot in prison, public or private, to mellow them out. Clearly, there's not. Too hard to smuggle inside in sufficient quantity and too easily detected.

Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
I guess my thing is it's hard to get outraged over everything that's fucked up. For whatever reason, this is low on my radar. That's lazy life.

You keep going on about folks being outraged and brandishing broken booze bottles and the like, and no one's doing any of these things. It's like you've become so used to saying "Yes Sir", or "Jawowl", or "Da, Tovarich" to the plutocrats that you conflate even the simplest disagreement with the inane crap Cheesypoofs spews.

Intentionally or not, you've XPT's de facto Minister of Marijuana. You can't seriously expect people not to give you shit when you say that folks blocking legalization for their own profit is low on your radar. That's like a Black fellow (not Tritone, an actual Black fellow) saying the same about racial profiling.