Friggin kit blew. It was for a carb on a 9n, but the carb on this 9n appears to be from a Farmall. Figured that out when I searched the manufacturer name on YouTube trying to figure out is the lil thing on the float was a clip ore a spring. Flooded the fuck out of everything the first 2 times I had it back on.

Stripped one of the studs the second time I put it on. Got someone bringing me a stud tomorrow, and they gonna fiddle with the adjustments. I got it running smooth enough, but idle seems high.

Between carb working right and sharpened blades, I mowed the fuck outta some lawn this evening. Did about 3/4 of the horse pasture too, before daylight left.

Stink like gas and carb cleaner. Glad the fan in my shop kept me from getting high.

P.S. Bornyo, it wasn't completely fucked, just gunked up. It started and ran, just only w/ choke & throttle wide open. I didn't have to soak every thing, just took it all apart hosed it out w/ carb cleaner, scraped some shit here and there.

I got the kit figuring if I was taking it apart I'd need some of the seals and gaskets. I punted when it was the wrong stuff. My buddy has a 9n and 8n, so I'll just give him the kit in case he ever needs it.

Edited by Jerkules (05/19/14 06:35 PM)