Originally Posted By: Generizer
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
A dude complaining about how a whore's hair is hanging from pic to pic in the same set of photos is possibly the most innocuous comment to run a broad off this site.

Anyone save the pics? I enjoyed staring at the second one and thinking about her squatting over me as I licked her holes.

Come back soon, Gen.

P.S. If you win Underrated Performer at the Fanny awards, can I accept the award for you? Let me know so I can write an acceptance speech.

Yes, Jerky you can just make sure you get someone to record your speech so I can see it. Thanks!

OK. I'll have to tell the guy when I register. I'll probably wear a mask on stage, or some huge sunglasses.

I may get swarmed by security after my opening line, "Gen Padova has always been a special whore. Whether it was Khan Tusion trying to degrade her or she was a spinning enema cannon, she always went the extra mile for her fans, and that mile was usually made out of black cock......."