Originally Posted By: gia jordan
There you have it, Blue. You've managed to make someone you enjoyed on this board, Gen, leave.

I don't blame Gen. Why listen to delusional nit-picky assholes here who probably have to pay to get laid--yet love to criticize normal girls as being "unworthy" somehow. At least Gen has people on her website that actually pay (a very nominal fee) to see her ass in all its glory. Gen is realistic about her looks and her body. Knows the fans there appreciate her natural sexiness and her down to earth candor. She shoots strait but also knows how to produce some incredibly sexy pics. She may have hit the 30's... but she could easily pass for early 20's. With no need for any "work" or fakery. To me those little flaws on any woman is what also makes her unique in her own way and adds to her sexiness. I also appreciate what kind of shape Gen (and Gia for that matter) keep themselves in. It takes work to look that good.
No wonder Gia refuses to show her tits---with the bunch here why put up with that kind of scrutiny to a bunch of ingrates who have exactly ZERO to offer her. But I will say this about Gia...of the latest pics I have seen of her---she looks hotter now than ever.